We’re so excited to have partnered with The Running Bee Foundation to bring you this fantastic virtual running event, with all profits supporting our family of hospitals across Manchester and Trafford.
Everyone who takes on and completes this 10k, wherever they are, will receive a limited-edition ‘We Love Our NHS Manchester 10K’ medal!
- Participants can walk, jog or run the distance
- There is no set route, runners can choose their own route and distance
- Participants have 4 weeks to complete the Virtual race
- Medal will be issued after race is completed
- Runners will be asked to upload proof of achieving the distance via Active or direct to The Running Bee Foundation.
- Participants can choose to complete the distance in one run/walk or a number of runs/walks, the main aim is simply to complete their chosen distance (it’s not a race to see who is the quickest!)
- These events are open to everyone regardless of age or ability!
Find out more and sign up today on The Running Bee Foundation website.