Last Updated: January 2024
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of data stored on a user’s device when they visit a website. Cookies are widely used to make websites work more efficiently and to provide information to the website owners.
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function properly. They enable you to navigate the website and use its features.
- Performance and Analytics Cookies: These cookies help us understand how visitors interact with our website, allowing us to improve its performance. We may use third-party analytics tools for this purpose.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies enhance the functionality of our website by remembering your preferences, such as language preferences and login information.
- Advertising Cookies: We may use these cookies to deliver relevant advertisements to you based on your interests. These cookies may also track your interactions with the ads.
Types of Cookies We Use
- Session Cookies: These are temporary cookies that are deleted when you close your browser.
- Persistent Cookies: These cookies remain on your device for a longer period or until you delete them manually.
You can control and manage cookies in your browser settings. However, disabling certain cookies may impact your experience on our website.
0161 276 4522
Manchester Foundation Trust Charity,
Citylabs 1.0, Maurice Watkins Building,
Third Party Cookie Policies
- Purpose: Provides website analytics and statistics.
- Purpose: Embedded YouTube videos on your website may set cookies.
- Purpose: Content delivery network (CDN) and website security services.
- Purpose: Stores form submissions and user preferences.
- Privacy Policies: https://www.gravityforms.com/cookies/
Accessibe Accessibility Plugin:
- Purpose: Enhances web accessibility by offering options to tailor the website browsing experience to your requirements.
- Privacy Policies: https://accessibe.com/privacy-policy
- Purpose: Designed to enhance the security of our website. It provides various security features to protect against malicious activity and unauthorised access. iThemes Security may collect certain data for security monitoring and analysis. This data is used solely for the purpose of identifying and preventing security threats.
Stay in the loop
Let’s keep in touch! Sign up here to receive the latest news about charity events and projects, and how you can help, straight to your inbox.