Manchester Foundation Trust Charity coordinates fundraising activity for all hospitals within Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust. This includes:
- Manchester Royal Infirmary
- Wythenshawe Hospital
- Royal Manchester Children’s Hospital
- Manchester Royal Eye Hospital
- Saint Mary’s Hospital
- Manchester University Dental Hospital
- Withington Community Hospital
- Trafford General Hospital
- Altrincham Hospital
You are at the heart of everything we achieve as a Charity. As such, giving to us should be a great experience and we promise:
To be transparent about where your money goes
- We will provide information about our finances so you can see how your money is helping our hospitals and the difference you are making to our patients.
- We will keep you up to date with the work your support is funding and how you are supporting excellence in treatment, research and care.
To respect any personal data you share with us
- Your data is safe with us. We never sell on your details and we comply with data protection law.
- We will make it easy for you to tell us how you want us to communicate with you in a way that suits you – including how to unsubscribe from future communications.
To operate our fundraising to the highest standards
- We strive for the highest standards in our fundraising, are registered with the Fundraising Regulator and are committed to complying with its Fundraising Promise.We are proud to champion the principles of honesty,
- accountability and transparency when fundraising.
- We will only work with professional fundraising organisations that meet our high standards. We monitor all the fundraising organisations we use closely and if we find cause for concern will investigate as a matter of urgency.
To be respectful
- If you do not want to give, or wish to stop giving to us, we will respect your decision. We will never put pressure on you to make a donation.
- Whenever we start a conversation, either on the phone or in person, we will ask if you are happy to speak with us.
- We will be especially careful and sensitive when engaging with vulnerable people, including the elderly. Our procedures and practices reflect this.
Any questions? Please get in touch – we would love to hear from you
Thank you for your continued support. If you have any further questions, please contact our Charity Office. You can contact us in any of the following ways:
Tel: 0161 276 4522
Post: Manchester Foundation Trust Charity
Maurice Watkins Building